We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oasis tulum????

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
oasis tulum????

Hi has anybody out there have any info on the oasis tulum anything I am reading seems to be about the bahia principal tulum and akumal and as far as I know they are separate resorts oasis tulum is not connected in any way to bahia principal tulum but maybe i am wrong any info on this would help thinking of booking the oasis tulum for the end of March

Thanks goingplaces

js
BC, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: oasis tulum????

Hi goingplaces,

My boyfriend and I just returned from two weeks at the Oasis Tulum Resort. It is part of the Oasis Akumal. There are two hotels in one. The Akumal is for the Italians, and the Tulum is for everybody else. It is a 3 star resort, smaller and a lot less money than the big 5 star resorts, and we found it to be great! The Bahia Principal Resort is about a 10 or 15 minute walk down the beach from the Oasis Properties. Once I get organized, as we did just get home last night, I will be posting my thoughts about our trip, and about the resort in detail. Just to let you know though, we had a great time, and really enjoyed the resort!

Mentioned in this post
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Akumal
Akumal
Riviera Maya, Mexico
West Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
101 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oasis tulum????

Hi goingplaces!

My girlfriend and I just returned from the Oasis Tulum yesterday - Saturday March 5th. I've downloaded a review, with pictures, onto the tripadvisor site. It should be posted in the next couple of days. Additionally, you may want to check out a site dedicated to the Mayan Riviera area. It's called locogringo.com and is incredible for the information anyone planning on visiting the area might require.

Best wishes on a great vacation!

Sincerely,

Mark Conlin

Mentioned in this post
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oasis tulum????

Thanks js and letterdude looking forward to your reviews such a great help when planning a vacation glad you had a good time on you holiday

Goingplaces