We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tulum, where to stay @ $250 / night / room

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Maastricht, The...
Level Contributor
8 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Tulum, where to stay @ $250 / night / room

Looking for beach view, not too big, romantic and cozy. Direct sea / beach access.

Breakfast included. Pref. walking distance to nice or authentic restaurants.

Time to go Jan / Feb '15. Thanks.

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,991 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tulum, where to stay @ $250 / night / room

La Luna

Nueva Vida

Cabanas Tulum

Tulum, Mexico
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tulum, where to stay @ $250 / night / room

Hola Duikertje,

We may have accommodations that interest you from your description. We are an intimate, five-suite boutique villa on the more secluded stretch of Tulum beach. Our Ocean Front Junior Suite is rated at around $250 USD per night and includes complimentary homemade breakfast.

Feel free to take a look at our website for more information: www.casadelasolas.com

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to email us! info@casadelasolas.com

Takoma Park...
Level Contributor
82 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tulum, where to stay @ $250 / night / room

I'd look at Ahua, Cabanas Tulum and Ahau.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tulum, where to stay @ $250 / night / room

We just got back from a B&B- Villa Dolce Vita that only has 2 rooms available to rent out. Would we go back? HECK YES! It was so peaceful & quiet. It was literally 39 steps from my the back door of my room to the beach/waters edge! They also have a pool that was beautiful! We were served breakfast every morning. There is a great place nearby called Oscar & Lala's that was AMAZING! We ate there 3 times during our 6 days.

They have a keeper named Gaspar who keeps the place very clean, including the beach. He goes out every morning & rakes the sea grass back out to the ocean along with coral that may have washed up, so it makes it very easy to walk on the beach without shoes. The view over the ocean is spectacular. The sun rises over the ocean from the view you have too.

They are about 8km from Tulum. It's a private beach too which made it great. Kris & Connie are great hosts too. They gave great tips & ideas of places to go for eating or shopping. Also- the Tulum Mayan ruins are only about 10 minutes away!

Go to: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g2578752-d61371… to see more about them.

If you want to see if they are available during the time you want, email them directly @ khw@catskill.net. (I'm in the process of updating my review of VIlla Dolce Vita, so it may or may not be showing.) Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tulum, where to stay @ $250 / night / room

PS- we paid $150 a night, but IDK what their rates are in November-so you'll have to contact them directly about the price then. We went during the "off season" so that's why our rate was what it was.

6. Re: Tulum, where to stay @ $250 / night / room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 25, 2015