We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
texas
Level Contributor
511 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Beach tulum

Does the beach tulum take discover. We r arriving next week... Also, it is out ten year anniversary on the day we leave cancun and head to tulum. Does anyone know who I should contact about having maybe champagne iced down waiting in our room????

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
44,896 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach tulum

not sure - email them

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach tulum

We have paid in advance through PayPal.

San Jose, California
Destination Expert
for California
Level Contributor
17,158 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach tulum

I don't know for sure, but my guess is that they don't accept Discover. I haven't seen it accepted outside the US very much. I don't know about iced champaign in the room - they have a full bar and restaurant, so they'd probably do it for you though.

texas
Level Contributor
511 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach tulum

Thanks. I'll see if I can do it through PayPal. I didn't book through the hotel website..

texas
Level Contributor
511 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach tulum

Actually I did book through the hotel site ill check it out

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
62 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach tulum

HI and happy annivesary. My wife and i went there last year and I asked them to have a bottle waiting in our room. they did it with no problem for an additional cost which wasnt much... you may want to give them a specific time tho, when we arrived the ice was melted but it was still good..

Enjoy

ps. we'll be there again in July...

Florida
Level Contributor
13 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach tulum

We just returned and my husband worked with Dan to have champagne and roses upon arrival. Was a nice touch! And your in luck they just installed a brand new AC unit (not sure of technical term) but we were without AC 6 of our 7 night stay. It was understandable given the special unit they use...given the location not an easy fix. But you can rest assured you shouldn't have any problems :). We paid with Visa upon departure. I'd just send an email and ask. They're very responsive!

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
40 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach tulum

I recently emailed The Beach to find out about using a Discover Card. They do not accept. Only take Visa or MasterCard as far as credit cards go.

9. Re: Beach tulum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 12, 2014