We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
California
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Tulum

Anybody know what the weather is like right now? I look at weather.com and says it cloudy and scattered showers, I will be in ASP on Saturday and am I little worried about the predication of the weather for the week. Any information will be very helpful to me. Thanks!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Tulum

I returned from the Bahia Principe Tulum on Friday and it was cloudy for a few days and only rained for about 30 minutes (for our entire 2 week stay!). Last week when we were there the resort posted a weather report that said it was supposed to be cloudy cloudy with showers every day but it didn't happen. We did have some cloudy days but for the most part it was sunny and was always nice and warm!

OC, Califonia
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Tulum

Weather.com show the second half of next week Sunny! I'm going to be there too, so I share your concern but I think it's going to be just fine. I'm going to try not to focus on the weather too much, we can't change it anyway. I'm sure it will be great!

Atoka, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Tulum

My husband and I were in Cancun several years ago a little later in the summer, and every afternoon around 3:30 or 4 it would HUGE beautiful white thunderheads would start to build, but only on one of those days did it rain, and that was for about 30 minutes... very few people even tried to take shelter, in fact, it felt great! They were huge, spashy warm drops. The bulk of the clouds were just off-shore and during the evening hours, you could watch them light up with lightning inside. It made the nights just that much better!

I'm really, really hoping that's the case next week. We'll be there from June 2 - 6. :-)

Hope this helped!

cheshire uk
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Tulum

Hi EDee10,

We will be at BPT on Sunday 28th. I am a bit concered about the forecast as well.

According to weather.com there is a lot of rain over the next week or so.

Looking at the webcam on locogringo.com there was rain this morning but looked ok this afternoon.

Coming from the UK we are desparate for some real sunshine as the weather her at the moment is very wet

See you there. we will be the there from Sunday. Just look for the English couple with two lively children.

Faz100

Markham, Canada
Level Contributor
645 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Tulum

faz100,

for us it is just one more day away! See you there.

I hope that I can bring with us the sunshine that we have here in toronto yesterday.

Save some cold corona for me OK??

6. Re: Weather in Tulum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:36 am, August 14, 2009