We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay

My wife and I and our two children 12 and 15 would like an inclusive hotel to stay on the beach heading toward tulum, end of march first week of April

Boston
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

You will need to stay in Playa De Carmen. The only all inclusive in tulum is Dreams Tulum but that is not on the tulum beach strip It is on the far north end of town and does not connect or have any resemblance to tulum beach

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

Dreams Tulum ,Oasis Tulum , all the Grand Bahia Principes , Akumal beach resort , the Grand Sirenis , Palladiun , Barcelo , CRT and that's all south of Puerto Aventuras .

Try your question in the Akumal forum and even see their Top Questions for info . Lots of choices .

We're talking Semana Santa so prices may rise with the demand .

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
5,715 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay

Try also the Riviera Maya forum, they seem to deal with AI hotels a lot there. Have a good trip!

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
412 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay

May be expensive or all booked up Easter Vacation good luck. Try Dreams PA great resort.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
412 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay

I should have said Dreams Puerto Aventuras .

6. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 24, 2014