We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tulum to PDC

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
Tulum to PDC

We've never yet been to PDC because I can't say I've been drawn to its touristy aspects. However, I'm on the hunt for some dishes and that's likely the place that will have the best selection.

Is there a bus that would bring us from Tulum to PDC? If so, where would we catch it?

Approximately how long could we expect to be on the bus and does it bring us in the vicinity of 5th Avenue?

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tulum to PDC

Here's an detailed article with a couple of pictures of the villages on the way to Coba and some dishes . There are other maps and things of local interest on this site as well .

sac-be.com/treasure_hunting_coba_road.shtml

Renting a car and making a day trip out this way would be exceptionally easy driving on flat underused two lane highway with Coba itself or many cenotes to round out your day .

For something like twice the time commitment of a trip to PDC , it appears you could bus to Valladolid where they no doubt have a great selection in a cooler setting .

Cheers

Detroit
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Tulum to PDC

Thanks for the great suggestions!

13. Re: Tulum to PDC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 31, 2014