We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gym or fitness center

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
new york
Level Contributor
40 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
gym or fitness center

is there a place in Tulum that has exercise machines?

Mentioned in this post
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,219 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gym or fitness center

There is a place called Evolve in the pueblo on the eat side of Tulum Ave (Hwy 307) - it's on a second floor in a building that is kinda pink in color with vine-y shapes around the columns.

Mentioned in this post
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
minneapolis
Level Contributor
109 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gym or fitness center

Also Dharma gym in pueblo. Also east side of the road, second floor, further south than Evolve.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
6,980 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gym or fitness center

There's also lots of yoga and miles and miles of open beach for walking and running!

austin, tx
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: gym or fitness center

rent bikes for the day and cruise all over the beach road and the pueblo! my beau and i probably biked 20 - 30 miles each day we were there recently. i love a vacation where i can be active and get exercise. helps you sleep better at night, too!

; )

5. Re: gym or fitness center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, November 28, 2012