We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Vancouver,B.c.
Level Contributor
496 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Tulum

Spent two wonderful weeks there. If you want any information - just ask.

Upstate, NY
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

Hi CautiousMom,

We're from upstate NY too (near saratoga) ... will be there the 21-29 of Feb.

Calgary,Alberta
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

beachluver.

Did you notice if there was horseback riding there? I know at the Sunscape Tulum they have it, but I was wondering about the Bahia.

upstate NY
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

justcruising--

We're from Queensbury.

Upstate, NY
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

Cautiousmom ...

OMG!

email me at dianal@nycap.rr.com

Vancouver,B.c.
Level Contributor
496 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

cautiousMom - The water is safe to drink as well as the veggies/salads etc. We were a group of 8 and no one had any problems. As long as you are in the resort you are fine...however if you travel outside the resort then I would recommend bottled water etc.

Karen - Yes there is horseback riding at this resort as well as many other tours/activities. They have a concierge desk that has all the information and the girls there are very friendly and help out. There are many things to see and do or you just relax in paradise.

If you want any other info just ask away.

Upstate, NY
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

beachluver ...

If you had doube beds in your room where they separate. I've read the double beds are pushed together for 1 big bed.

What is the dress code for dinner at the buffets?

Did you eat anywhere off the resort?

Any self-service laundry?

Is it appropiate to bargain at the Hacienda?

Thanks!

Vancouver,B.c.
Level Contributor
496 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

justcruising

We had a king size bed in our room. You can request this. I did see rooms that had two double beds pushed toghether and some that were separated. Dress code for dinner - at the a la carte restaurants men have to wear pants, ladies can wear almost anything...casual or dressed up. At the buffet you can wear shorts. We didn't eat off the resort although some of the restaurants in playa del carmen looked very good. They have the meals displayed on platters in front of the restaurants. Up to you...however it is included at the resort and we always found something different to eat. There is laundry service through the hotel if you need it. We didn't bargain at the Hacienda....only in playa del carmen. Anything else just let me know and i will answer.

Vancouver,B.c.
Level Contributor
496 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

justcruising

We had a king size bed in our room. You can request this. I did see rooms that had two double beds pushed toghether and some that were separated. Dress code for dinner - at the a la carte restaurants men have to wear pants, ladies can wear almost anything...casual or dressed up. At the buffet you can wear shorts. We didn't eat off the resort although some of the restaurants in playa del carmen looked very good. They have the meals displayed on platters in front of the restaurants. Up to you...however it is included at the resort and we always found something different to eat. There is laundry service through the hotel if you need it. We didn't bargain at the Hacienda....only in playa del carmen. Anything else just let me know and i will answer.

england
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

stayed in bpt we were in vill 8 and it was very central. i thought the italian restaurant was fab . not keen on steak restaurant didnt cook my steak well enough sent it back 3 times and it came back no different loved the hotel and will be going back this year. we took oursleves on a trip to Cozumel it was great. got the white van into playa del carmen $2 each way took the ferry over to Cozumel $18 return had a great day gonna do it again this year