We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

questions about club maeva

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
abrams wi.
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
questions about club maeva

My husband and I are staying here in March 2005. We are curious as to the clothing optional area. Could someone please give us some info? We have stayed at Breezes Runaway Bay and liked their arrangement but just were not happy with the resort over all. Not the Jamaica we remember. Anyway would really li ke a bit more information.

omaha,ne
Level Contributor
205 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: questions about club maeva

We went to club maeva for a week and it was wonderful...beautiful beach and beautiful place to relax.The clothing optional area is seperate area closed off by a wall and it's own door.There is a smallish pool with a few lounge chairs..also the pool in here is MUCH colder then the all acess pool which was hot-tub like in temp.The only strange thing about the area is it is the same door(area) where you have the spa services(massage,pedicure,hair braids)..so people entering thru the door for these services get quite an eyeful!!! I would be happy to answer any questions about Maeva or the area just e-mail me at lynnnov@netzero.com