We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which adults-only resort has best beach?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
229 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
which adults-only resort has best beach?

Hi,

We are honeymooning Feb 26 - Mar 1 and would like advice on which adults-only resort has the best beach (post-hurricane, of course). To me, this means calm and clear and smooth. Easy to splash around it. We take long walks so the more secluded the better.

I am disturbed by postings indicating there are kids at adult-only resorts. We are spending the first 4 days of our "honeymoon" at Disney World with my fiance's international family. It is MUY IMPORTANTE that there be no kids for part 2.

Thanks!

macon, ga
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which adults-only resort has best beach?

We went to Secrets Capri post-hurricane Wilma. The resort was forunate to sustain very minor damage. The beach has been completely restored was not crowded at all and you can walk on the beach unobstucted to the south for well over a mile without seeing hardly anyone and there are no buildings around. Check out the comments on tripadvisor.com. It can't be beat. Hope this helps!

macon, ga
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which adults-only resort has best beach?

and btw, the hotel does not allow any guests under age 18...it was GREAT with no kids around :)