We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple canceled my flight Sunscape Tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
2 posts
Save Topic
Apple canceled my flight Sunscape Tulum

Just found out Wednesday, after I called to find out when trip documentation would arrive, my trip to Sunscape scheldueled less than 10 days away (12/3/05)had been canceled:0. It seems Sat. and Wed. flights out of St. louis are canceled. Anyway things look like they will work out. They offered refund or leaving on another date the following Monday I could stay at Iberostar Parisio Maya and 600.00 dollar rebate. After Talking with wife (boss) we decided we would rather stay at Sunscape. Called Apple and they fould room again at sunscape for same price leaving on Monday 12/5. Nothing against iberostar but we like the smaller feel of sunscape, restauraunt reviews and am impressed with responses from Linda (manager) of sunscape found in these posts. If you have scheldueled a trip be proactive to check your flights so you don't have any last minute surprises. It is understandable that things are in a state of flux with recent hurricanes, but don't assume travel co. can or will notify you in a timely manner. They have hundreds or maybe even thousands of changes, so I can't fault apple, they did offer several remedies for change. Looking forward to trip to Sunscape Tulum, and then Savusavu Fiji middle of May. Sam and Julie

Peoria,Illinois
Level Contributor
3 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apple canceled my flight Sunscape Tulum

My husband and I will be on your same flight and resort. We will stay at Embassy Suites Airport the night before. They offer a special Apple vacations rate of $69. The big perk is, it includes free parking which will usually cost $9. a day. So why not stay. The certificate came in my trip documentation. We are looking forward to the rest and relaxation. This is our first trip to Sunscape Tulum. Last time stayed at Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach. Beautiful property but decided to try the all inclisive thing this time. We were booked into Dreams Cancun and they moved us about 3 weeks ago. They seem to really be trying to service they're customers. I,too, was impressed with the response to questions by the manager. Happy traveling! Kim and Vince