We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Colorado
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Tulum

Can anyone recommend the best buildings/rooms to request? We have two children, 4 and 11.

Also,an email address to make the request?

Oh, and one last thing...is there a map of the resort anywhere on line?

Thanks for your help!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,328 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

The Bahia is big, so be prepared to walk a bit. It's a beautiful resort, or it was before this last hurricane season. The closest buildings to the main pool and buffet restaurant are villas 1-6, 11-13, and 33-35. To email the reservations department there, just go onto bahia-principe.com, click on contact us, and then on reservations department. There's also a map of the resort, go into the Bahia Tulum site, then click on facilities, and there's a small map that you can click on and it will become larger. I don't know if it has villa numbers on it or not. If you want me to email you a map with villa numbers, let me know your email address. I have a map from the last time we were there.

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
539 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

Sandinmypants.....I am looking for the same information as Moises.....could you please send the copy of the map to my email addresss...the one on line is very hard to read...dale_gamble@hotmail.com

Also, do you know if there are any ATV or Jeep safari excursions nearby?

Cheyenne, WY
Level Contributor
235 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

Sandinmypants- We are going to the Akumal side, do you happen to have a map of that side?? If so, please email to hannahon@msn.com, thanks!!!

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
9,328 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

We knew one couple last time that took some kind of a 4-wheeler ATV tour, they had a ball, but I don't have any more info than that one it. I know they did book it in the hotel lobby, we were there when they booked it.

ottawa
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

Here's a link to the map, with villa numbers on it:

http://web.infoave.net/~ludington/bahiaMap.htm

Hope this helps! I'm heading to BPT in March for my wedding...can't wait!!!! :)

Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahia Principe Tulum

We will be staying at BPA.. but my brother and his wife stayed at BPT last January, and they took the 4 wheeler ride too. They loved the resort.