We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aventura spa Palace will open MONDAY

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
nyc
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Aventura spa Palace will open MONDAY

I just called the Aventura Spa Palace in Mexico, they said they will be open this MONDAY 10/31. phone number 011-52-984-875-1100.

coquille oregon
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Aventura spa Palace will open MONDAY

We booked our vacation in Feb. to the Moon palace...so that we could have a great family vacation! Well that blew out the window with Wilma!!! So because they are is disarray we have to go to ASP..Its not family friendly...we will be unwelcome...we will not have a whole resort to roam and enjoy...no kids club etc....but since this is the only time we can all go together we will be there for Christmas...So many of us are not getting what we planned or paid for but because of Wilma we will adapt and make the most of it. I quess that those that are to unhappy about all of this could rebook...me...I'm just happy to be getting the vacation I planned and paid for a year ago..

Lakeville, MA
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Aventura spa Palace will open MONDAY

Chellebelle:

To answer your question about the pools, there are two, however there is no real separation of the 2 resorts. They are both no deeper than 5 feet and have swim up bars. I can just picture all kinds of plassticware floating around on the kid's side. The sidewalks just wind from one resort to the other. I'm really not happy about the kids being there, but RCI says it's not a good reason to cancel and get my points refunded, so I would lose 75% of the time share points I spent to book it.

Baton Rouge, LA
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Aventura spa Palace will open MONDAY

Keep in mind that some of the restaurants and other facilities, such as the work-out (Gym) room,'Disco', volleyball etc will be on the South or 'Kids' side. This side was always known as the Fun and Party side and the North side was quieter. Much of the abdiance will be lost.

None-the-less we still plan on being there for 10 days starting Dec.3. I was figuring that most people with children won't risk the south side being open by the Nov. 30 date. But from many of the posts, the ones already booked at Moon, Sun etc. may not have any alternative during this time frame.

Baton Rouge, LA
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Aventura spa Palace will open MONDAY

pardon - 'Ambiance'

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Aventura spa Palace will open MONDAY

Remwil, I was kind of hoping that the game room, billards and ping pong would be on the north side. I didn't want to compete with "junior" for use of the paddles and sticks that he likely will have comandeered for use as lightsabers.

By the way, my wife and I will be there from Dec 5th thru the 12th well probably bump into you.

Hartford,CT
Level Contributor
66 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Aventura spa Palace will open MONDAY

I just returned from the asp and was there during Wilma and saw the resort artferwards. I got to tell anyone that plans on going, I persaonelly would not go. It was disappointing to see the whole resort and not be able to use it all. Especially with the El Greco restaurant closed means you only have 3 options, and the new restaurant is very small. My suggestion woudl be to delay. When we left the resort last wednesday, all of the palm trees are bare, the matress in the rooms fartherest away from the ocean where soaked. I seruoisly wold recommend delaying.

North Carolina
2 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Aventura spa Palace will open MONDAY

Guys, check the post again...the whole place is open to children now unil January 8th. We have our on little bundle, but like everyone else, we go here because it's posted everywhere "Adults Only", I guess their core clientel is not that important to them. When I want a vacation with my daughter, we'll go to Disney World!

Sheffield, UK
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Aventura spa Palace will open MONDAY

Which would you rather have.........ASP closed until it is adults only or you have to go while there are chldren there?

I personally would rather be there with kids there than have to cancel until such a time as there was adults only.