We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New arrival/departure time...need some info

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
New arrival/departure time...need some info

Our tour operator has changed our arrival/departure time that really isnt that favourable. Our arrival to our resort is now 10:00 p. m and our departure is now 9:00 p.m from Cancun Airport. We are staying at the Eldorado Seaside...does anyone know what checkout time is at this resort.?

Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New arrival/departure time...need some info

Check out time is 12 pm .. as per there web site.. if it operates the same as the iberostar resorts you check out and leave your bags behind the front desk they will give you access to a complimentary room where you can shower before you leave.. but you still have all use of the facilities.. we were at the resort till 4pm and i didnt like it much.. We leave for the EDSS on November 27 we arrive in the morning so when we leave on 4th its first thing which i like better.. At the Iberostar if the resort was not full they would let you keep your room for an additional charge... check out el dorada web site they have place where you contact them directly and ask ...

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
98 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New arrival/departure time...need some info

The exact same thing just happened to us. We are leaving on the 30th for EDR and won't arrive until 9:30pm. They told me it is Sky Service changing to their winter schedule. A little frustrating but I won't let it impact how excited I am to go