We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction at the Sunscape Tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Construction at the Sunscape Tulum

I am looking for reviews of anyone who has recently visited the Sunscape (Dreams) Tulum?

Specifically, is there any construction happening? If so, is it enough to concern ourselves with? We will be travelling to this resort November 11-18, 2005?

Also, is there Monday Night Football on the beach (as advertised) and do they serve Corona?

Any information or recent reviews would be helpful and appreciated.

PA
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Construction at the Sunscape Tulum

Hello! I was just there last month. Fantastic time there! My trip report is the third newest with pics (all kinds even construction) go to the trip reports, mine is "Sunscape Tulum, paradise, palms and cold cervesa" within it is the link to my webshot page with the pics. Just check it out on this site.

There is construction-they are doubling the size of the resort, but it didnt bother us at all-you can see it at certain places of the resort. It may bother some but we decided to focus on the beautiful carribean sea and drink being servied to us. Look at the report and pics, i think you will be excited with them both. Im sure it bothers some people, us (and i am a bit high strung) it bothered us NADA. I bet alot more of it will be done by far when you go as well. That will be almost three months since we went.

We fell in love with this place.

No they dont serve caronas, but they serve this don XXX beer and its right up there with carona and i am picky with beer. Every other drink imaginable too, all top shelf. I was having cosmos with absoulute all week. Not too bad...

I did hear they did football game on the sand, that will be awsome. They did play movies every night (you will see pic) that was pretty cool-but i bet they do the football there too.

I would be happy to answer any other questions, i would return here in a heartbeat and have been to other places in the carribean to compare too and this tops it all.

Have fun!