We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shambala Petite Hotel vs Coqui Coqui?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wash DC
6 posts
Save Topic
Shambala Petite Hotel vs Coqui Coqui?

Does anyone have information about either of these two locations? Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,104 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shambala Petite Hotel vs Coqui Coqui?

I had a great spa day at Coqui Coqui with the best shiatsu ever from a Japanese lady. I didn't have a chance to look at any of the rooms though.

Try this...hope it helps...

www.locogringo.com/tulum/coqui.html…

Wash DC
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shambala Petite Hotel vs Coqui Coqui?

Thanks for the website Pepper. I was able to find the website for Shambala Petit Hotel, however there isn't much on there!

So California
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shambala Petite Hotel vs Coqui Coqui?

The Shambala Petite Hotel is a very charming and romantic little place. There is only a total of about 8 cabanas - all very tastefully decorated, as is the entire property. The owner's attention to detail is what makes this place shine! As you look aroung you'll notice little things, like candles in the trees, flower petals in bowls next to the cabana doors (for washing the sand off your feet), manicured walk ways, colorful pillows on the beach, etc. On the beach you'll find very cozy spots for napping and sunbathing and the sand is terrific. The place is kept spotless. The ownly downside I see is that the cabanas are right next to one another, which doesn't give you a secluded or private patio, but rather creates a sense of community. Roberto, the owner, is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and he'll do what he can to make your stay pleasant! I haven't seen the rooms at Coqui Coqui but the outside looks terrific as do the treatment rooms. I heared from several people that their spa services are to die for!

Hope this helps