We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question on Aventura or Palace Resorts

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Question on Aventura or Palace Resorts

Newbe here.

Planning a trip and looking at the Aventura because of their Golf Inclusive.

We have noticed that some of the other resorts charge for Housekeeping. Is this true at Aventura?

What type of food is served at Aventura? Since it is a Health resort does it only provide Health food. We will be on vacation and will want to indulge ourselves.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question on Aventura or Palace Resorts

The golf is at Moon, about 50 minues north of Aventura. The food is mostly buffets- quite good, big selection! There are a la carte dinners as well. There are plenty of things to induldge on! Drinks, desserts, steaks... enjoy!

They did NOT charge us for maid service.

Locust Grove...
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question on Aventura or Palace Resorts

Palace Resort guests can golf at Moon or PlayACar which is only about 12-15 miles from ASP. Transportation should be included in your package. I have a golf membership (free, unlimited golf) so email me if you'd like a quote for an 8day,7 night stay. ASP food was great, we went in March and will go again next March. We heard that next year ASP will get their own golf course.I don't think ASP is a health resort and I didn't see any kind of health food. They have an awesome spa so perhaps that aspect is giving an impression that it's a health place.

Sally

nanasal2@yahoo.com

Mentioned in this post
Playacar Palace
Playacar Palace
271 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Advance, North...
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question on Aventura or Palace Resorts

None of the Palace Resorts charge a seperate fee for housekeeping. When you pay the AI fee it is really ALL inclusive. The only restaurant that I would even think was at all healthy food would be La Huerta which they describe as "California light dining". The staff refers to it as vegeterian but it was the only place we didn't eat while there. There were 5 in our party and they only have tables for up to 4. I think you will find plenty to indulge upon, Italian buffet, steak house, Oriental, Mediterreanean, Mexican and desserts everywhere you look. Homemade waffles for breakfast, piles of bacon, etc. Can you feel the pounds packing on?

Hanover,On.
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question on Aventura or Palace Resorts

Hey Sally: I'm a real golf idiot and will be at ASP in the fisrt week in March, I would be interested in the$ of a two or three day package. Thanks.

Rick

Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question on Aventura or Palace Resorts

Wow, what a great site.

Thanks for all the responses and great information.