We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventura Spa

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Providence, RI
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Adventura Spa

We are having a problem. I guess the Adventura got severly damaged due to Emily, but I havent read any reviews from people that have been in August, or anything on the damage it did receive. We are trying to decide wether to go to Secrets capri, or adventura. I hoping someone can help me out, with any new info about the condition at adventura, and if we should or should not switch too Secrets. any help would be good. Oh i forgot, this is my honeymoon, so thats why its important for me to get this figured out. We are traveling there from November 14-23. thanks

Hartford,CT
Level Contributor
58 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Adventura Spa

That is great news! We are scheduled to be there on our honeymoon 10/17-10/24. According to the lady I spoke with the south side is scheduled to open the 2nd week on October. I am hoping ot opens right when we get there, so we'll have all restauarnts but only 1/2 people. We cant wait!

Minneapolis...
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Adventura Spa

My Finace and I will be heading to ASP on 10/03 for our honeymoon. We just spoke to the resort and the north side will be the only part open. Only 1 restaurant and the Disco will be closed. While the resort may not be fully operational, there is still the option of visiting the other resorts to get something you can't at ASP.