We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American beers at Aventura spa palace?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
West Chester, Pa
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
American beers at Aventura spa palace?

We are going to ASP Nov 11th , the travel agent told us they have many selections of american beers there? Not sure if this is fact since reading some other posts. My husband is also looking for football on Sunday and Monday night. We were also told we should have some available but I don't think so. This also makes me a bit worried If our agent will be honest about the condition of the resort when it time to go down there.

West Chester, Pa
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: American beers at Aventura spa palace?

thanks he said he will try them both.

michigan
Level Contributor
648 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: American beers at Aventura spa palace?

Definately no American beers there, and their stuff on tap is nasty. The Tekos in cans in your mini fridge in your room aren't too bad. If he likes those, put a couple bucks in your mini bar each day with a note asking for more cervasas(sp?) and he will be well taken care of. I normally drink bud light, and found those to be fairly similar.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: American beers at Aventura spa palace?

Been to the Palace resorts 9 times and love them. ASP is our favorite and we are booked Dec 9, 2005. No American Beer. The Palace resorts have their beer agreement with Dos Eques or XX and Tecate which is a light beer. Both beers are great and we love them.. We are able to buy Dos Eques XX at our local liquior store here in Wisconsin and we like it so much that we buy it here. We usually drink Miller but find XX to be very good. The room mini refrigs are only filled every other day but you can always get more beer if you'd like. A phone call and a couple bucks can do wonders. You will probably want to try most of their Mexican drinks as they are fun and interesting. You might have to ask for doubles as most of the drinks are mixed rather weak to avoid alot of drunks. They are happy to mix doubles if you'd like. After a few times of asking they will remember you. Most of the liquors are Mexican but you can ask for your favorite and if they have it they will serve youi it. I always drink either absolute or smirnoff vodtka and they have both. My husband likes their Canadian Mist wiskey or Canadian Club wiskey.

TV is hit and miss. There are times we've been there and get ESPN and other times only Mexican chanels. You will love this resort. Have a great vacation.

Fountain Hills...
Level Contributor
183 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: American beers at Aventura spa palace?

We'll be at ASP Nov, 10-17.

We were at Xpu-Ha last Oct. There was NFL & MLB on TV, unless you speak Spanish you won't know what they're saying. But that's not really nessasary when watching sports. Personal I enjoyed trying to figure out what they were saying.

On a side note the Simpsons were halariuos in Spanish.