We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tulum in november? and where to stay? Prices?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ottawa
6 posts
Save Topic
tulum in november? and where to stay? Prices?

What is the weather like in November in Tulum?

And reading reviews I see people say to expect to pay about $50 - but when I visit websites etc it looks more like $100+. I want a room for my mother and myself - fairly basic but clean. I think my idea of rustic and that of many of the reviewers ideas of rustic might be a bit different. And - I hate to say this, but being originally from NY myself I feel I can, most of the reviewers are American and there are certainly different expectation levels from those of canadians and europeans (boy if that doesn't get comments back I don't know what will!!!)

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,859 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tulum in november? and where to stay? Prices?

Aside from where you are from and where you currently live...

What is your idea of rustic? And what do you want to spend? That is probably the best place to start at....

Mo.USA
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tulum in november? and where to stay? Prices?

There are several hotels in town on the beach or a couple blocks away everything walking distance Budget minded try Hotel Inglaterra or Casa Amor and be sure to visit Juantanamera Gggreat seafood Have agood one snorkel out to ora del mar eye of the sea its right off shore lots of fish to sea there

Get answers to your questions about Tulum