We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Maeva Tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Indiana
3 posts
Save Topic
Club Maeva Tulum

I am leaving on the 30th for Club Maeva and know that it should be open again at that time. I do have a question for anyone who has stayed there. Is travel to and from the airport included, and are taxes and gratuities included? I cannot seem to find any information on these areas and would like to know before I get there and am surprised by extra costs.

Thanks!

Libby

rowlett
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Maeva Tulum

dear libby,

when you go to club maeva,will you do me a favor?been trying to e-mail the resort,yesterday but no repsonse.there are approx.35 cats there on the premises,i would like to know if they have taking care of these cats before the strorm and if they are oaky now and if somebody is feeding them.will you plese let me know when you come back?regarding your transportation,i always purchase my package that includes the transportation to and from the airport.taxis are very expensive unless you can do a share with someone.if your ticket includes transportation you would know, so probably you dont.talk to your travel agent.

or talk to the person your purchased the ticket from.