We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cape-ha cenote

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
British Columbia...
Level Contributor
32 posts
59 reviews
31 helpful votes
cape-ha cenote

has anyone gone to cape-ha cenote? if so what did you think and how much does it cost to enter? we will be in the area to enjoy the beach and say this cenote is close.

1 post
1. Re: cape-ha cenote

We just went today. The guy charged us $140 pesos for two people. It was awesome. We were the only ones there...a hidden treasure for sure.

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
32 posts
59 reviews
31 helpful votes
2. Re: cape-ha cenote

awesome thanks! nothing on the net about this cenote so just wondering. are there any collectivos to get us there? looks like there are a few shops and places to eat there?

Lutsen, Minnesota
Level Contributor
186 posts
28 reviews
10 helpful votes
3. Re: cape-ha cenote

Where is that? It sounds awesome!

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
32 posts
59 reviews
31 helpful votes
4. Re: cape-ha cenote

it's about 20 minutes south of the ruins. we are just planning our trip so haven't been there. it looks like its on the north tip of the biosphere reserve. here is a link to the reserve that i found helpful........ roamingaroundtheworld.com/how-to-visit-sian-…

Edited: 10:54 am, April 11, 2017
British Columbia...
Level Contributor
32 posts
59 reviews
31 helpful votes
5. Re: cape-ha cenote

sorry Grubmman62! this was not quite the link i meant to give you, instead search this on your web browser..... Roaming Around the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve..... this will take you strait to the page i meant to send you

Astoria, New York
1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
6. Re: cape-ha cenote

Hey there! How long is the walk from the road to the cenote?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
Level Contributor
7,475 posts
39 reviews
130 helpful votes
7. Re: cape-ha cenote

Is Cape-Ha the one that's right by the arch? If so, it's not far from the road, but very very mosquito-y on the walk. At least it was when I was there like 10 years ago. I'm sure it's much more developed now, we were basically walking through the mangrove on a few wood stepping stones, ducking under branches and around stumps.

Edited: 1:50 pm, December 21, 2017
8. Re: cape-ha cenote

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 23, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Tulum