We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank-u!!!!!!!!!!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
BC Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thank-u!!!!!!!!!!

Thank-u trip advisor!! For adding back the bar below "return to the PDC forum home page"!!!!

Lancaster, PA
Level Contributor
2,955 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank-u!!!!!!!!!!

I agree hitting the "back" button over and over was a pain.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank-u!!!!!!!!!!

And for adding the new "search" section. Well done, Trip Advisor.

BC Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank-u!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if Trip Advisor reads these? Does anyone know?

BC Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank-u!!!!!!!!!!

bumpi

Michigan, USA
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thank-u!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Summer77-

I just returned from the Reef Playacar. We had a great vacation, 10 days, 5 couples. The beach is much smaller than last year, but still beautiful and we had no problems finding chairs for our whole group. The Reef is small but we stayed there last year and absolutely love it. There was no drop off at the beach, you can walk down to the water without any problems. We walked the beach every morning to the South and found that other resorts have little or no beach. Any questions? Let me know.

Lakeside

Michigan, USA
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thank-u!!!!!!!!!!

Bump

cleveland
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Thank-u!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Lakeside,

My husband and I are going vnc (vacation-no kids---this time). I need someone to tell me something good about the Reef Club Playacar. We are going APR 12,2005-April 16. I need beach info, distance to PDC and any info that will help us and ease my nervousness.... any suggestions? Pretty much too late to change hotels.

BC Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Thank-u!!!!!!!!!!

Hey lakeside! I am glad that u have a wonderful time! We sure did last yr when we were there for our wedding! We had the best time. It's pretty sad that people have to say such negative reviews about the resort. I can't think of any questions at the moment, but when i do i will sure ask. :)