We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather for late november

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
633 posts
weather for late november

I have noticed that lately there seems to be rain alot. Is this the norm for this time of year. Also, anyone who just got back how much rain did you actually get? Will temps drop much in the next 3 to 4 weeks?

Puerto Morelos...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1. Re: weather for late november

Hi,

You can go to this site www.vlllaspuertomorelos.com and go to the activities page and there are various weather related links that should address your questions. Normally when it rains its for a short time and very spotty. Not at all like Wisconsin. In 11 years its never rained snow.

jerry

portsmouth
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: weather for late november

hi,i have just got back from playa del carmen . i stayed there from oct 10 to the 24th and although it was the rainy season we only had one morning of rain at about 6 am for 10 mins and that was it for 2 weeks. so as you can see it doesnt rain much in mexico. please dont believe the weather reports on the internet as they are not true.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: weather for late november

The rainy season is pretty much over. Any rain you might get now or in the end of November will probably be during the night, and will probably last no more than an hour. I wouldn´t worry about it. It´s been hot and sunny for weeks now.

4. Re: weather for late november

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 26, 2009