We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I was wondering...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Lakeside, Arizona
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
I was wondering...

Has anyone done the Coba treasure excurtion with plays info. My husband and I would like to do one that we can handle and this looks like the best choice for us. We have never been to Playa, Will be there mid Nov and dont know much about the tours.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Springfield...
Level Contributor
9,502 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I was wondering...

Coba is pretty much an all day tour. Most people do Tulum. It's not too far from Playa and you can hire a guide when you get there for a few $$ or just do your own thing, then return to Playa when you're done. Just depends on what you're looking for in a tour and how long you want to be on an excursion. Coba is very interesting, but so is Tulum. Don't hesitate to book through Playainfo! Nice people.

2. Re: I was wondering...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 20, 2009