We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

price of the in-room safe at Allegro

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Moose Jaw, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
price of the in-room safe at Allegro

Hello

We are thinking of going to the Allegro Playa Car resort at Christmas. I see there is a charge for the safe in the room. We were wondering what the charge would be for the safe? Do they charge by the day, the week, or?

Thanks

Brian

Forney, Texas
Level Contributor
168 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: price of the in-room safe at Allegro

They charge by the day. I believe it's $2 a day. But if you contact the resort thru there Facebook page they will consider you VIP and you will get it for free. Contact Sylvia. The resort is grwat. My husband and I are going back in June for our 3rd trip. Any questions let me know. We love it there.

Edited: 9:02 am, April 10, 2015
Norman, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: price of the in-room safe at Allegro

Hi Twinsmom,

I can't seem to find their Facebook page. Could you direct me to it, please?

Thanks,

Paul

Norman, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: price of the in-room safe at Allegro

Never mind, I found it! Here is the Allegro Playacar's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/allegroresorts

4. Re: price of the in-room safe at Allegro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 11, 2016