We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice resort with good Kids club

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Topic
Nice resort with good Kids club

Looking for a nice resort with a good kids club for my 5 and 11 yr. old. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lost
Level Contributor
773 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice resort with good Kids club

The Gala or Iberostar Tucan/Quetzal. The only places that have HUGE beaches south of the ferry dock left after the hurricanes (some resorts have no beach left). Gala is extremely family friendly, we just got back 3 weeks ago and we loved it. Iberostar is right next door and I've heard great things about the kids club.

usa
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice resort with good Kids club

The Gala is really nice, but the Iberostar is supposed to be even nicer. If you only have 2 kids go with the Iberostar. We have 3 kids and stayed at the Gala because they have family suites (the Hacienda's) and had a wonderful time but the Iberostar is a little more upscale, although I've heard that the pool is mostly in the shade. Not sure if that's true or not.

CT
Level Contributor
319 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice resort with good Kids club

My 4 year old LOVED the kids chub at the Iberostar Paraiso Beach. My 12 year old was not very interested though. More geared towards 4-10,11. There were a few 10,11,12 year olds that seemed to have a good time though. Highly recommend this resort . The kids club is from 10-4:30 daily. Free of charge, of course.

New Milford, CT
Level Contributor
348 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice resort with good Kids club

Been to the Gala and had a fantastic time, this year it is the IB Tucan. They are right next to each other in the south end of PDC. I doubt you can go wrong choosing either one.