We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

herb and viola!!!!! club el manadairn info or any one else

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
1,346 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
herb and viola!!!!! club el manadairn info or any one else

please how s the constrction going food ok which rooms are good no water yikes anything else we should know fling out with air transit nov 5-19th

tks connie from edmonton

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: herb and viola!!!!! club el manadairn info or any one else

I have heard they are getting closer with all of the work. The swim-up bar pool is complete and new sitdown resturaunt is up and running. We were there two years ago and I do not think they can fix the water problem because of the size piping. I know when we were there they were replacing water heaters in each 8 unit. I hope the front desk got better...... Enjoy T&J-Wisconsin

Kansas
Level Contributor
319 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: herb and viola!!!!! club el manadairn info or any one else

We where there in December/January, we had very little water pressure at times but we did have water the entire week. At the time we where there we didn't see allot of construction going on but I was told the swim up bar is done. We had difficulties with electricity and a/c when we where there, we went without off and on. We did have difficutlies getting a response from the front desk, I had better luck than my husband. We finally went to our Lomas Agent and he was able to get us what we needed and in the correct room. The food isn't too bad nothing I would recommend but they did have a large selection so we where able to find something we like. They do have great gaucumole at the snack bar. The resort is in a great location, just a quick taxi ride to Playa which is nice for an evening or two. The grounds are very nice and the staff with the exception of the front desk is very friendly and helpful. Enjoy Mexico! Laugh off the inconviences and have a great time.

3. Re: herb and viola!!!!! club el manadairn info or any one else

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 19, 2009