We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private transportation from airport to hotel worth it?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
AR
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Private transportation from airport to hotel worth it?

I've been reading it has been taking 1.5 to 2 hrs to get from the airport to the Iberostar Tucan when using the included vacation transfer. Is the included transfer on an airconditoned bus w/bathroom (tour bus style) or just a van? Has anyone done private transportation and how long did it take and how much? Would you recommend it over the free service. Thanks.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Private transportation from airport to hotel worth it?

divelaw. No problem mon. I used to wonder why my wife was addicted to this site & now I find myself rushing home from work to check out the latest views....one positive to that I guess is im not rushing home & cracking a beer.....well not untill I have finished with all the new reviews. Have a fantastic trip & hopefully someone turns up to share the cost. Let us know. Kevin & Inge.

AR
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Private transportation from airport to hotel worth it?

I'm starting a thread for people looking to share rides to playa. This could really save people on time and money.

Kansas
Level Contributor
319 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Private transportation from airport to hotel worth it?

My husband and I always use the included transportation. We enjoy seeing some of the other resorts on our way. Typically we are the last stop (El Dorado Seaside) but normally we only spend approx. an extra 1/2 getting to our resort.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Private transportation from airport to hotel worth it?

Shaun. Great idea, I look foreward to it. Great name too, my son & my brother......both Shauns

25. Re: Private transportation from airport to hotel worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 22, 2009