We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mosquito Beach Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
3 posts
Save Topic
Mosquito Beach Hotel

Anyone ever stay here? I would appreciate reviews. Would this be a good place for a couple in their mid fifties and their two sons, 26 and 23 who are looking for good nite life ? Also, cable t.v. is a must, because they can't miss any sports action. Planning trip early Jan. 07.

Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
8,437 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mosquito Beach Hotel

Looks like at least half a dozen Trip Advisor users have stayed there, judging by the reviews of them on TA's page at

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150812-d601742…

Steve

Colorado
Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mosquito Beach Hotel

I can't offer much, but we are staying there for two nights in a few weeks. We are staying there because it's on the beach and it's near everything. We plan on going to a few clubs and we know everything is within walking distance. Good luck with your choice and have fun. I'll post a review and some pics when we get back. We're staying in Cancun for the rest of our trip at an AI place.

Chicago
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mosquito Beach Hotel

Thanks for replying. What A1 place are you staying at in Cancun? Is it an all inclusive? We really like not to be tied down to one place, and my sons, 26 and 23 are looking for good night life.

4. Re: Mosquito Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 24, 2009