We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tons of Pictures from our Secrets Excellence Trip

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Granby, Connecticut
Level Contributor
54 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tons of Pictures from our Secrets Excellence Trip

Here are some pictures of the wonderful and beautiful Secrets Excellence Riviera Cancun. Enjoy!

Granby, Connecticut
Level Contributor
54 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tons of Pictures from our Secrets Excellence Trip

Our travel agent sent a letter to the resort requesting a upgrade based on availability. She said that it was a special occasion. Since the resort wasn't near capacity. (Acutally most of the buildings were not ready and still being worked on) we were able to get the upgrade. We also got flowers, a fruit basket and a bottle of champagne in our room when we arrived. Something else I want to add is that tips are supposed to be included in the price but, please, please bring some singles and tip the staff. They work so hard to make sure your trip is the best it can be. Most guests didn't tip and I felt like it wasn't very nice. They appreciate it.

Broome County
8 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Tons of Pictures from our Secrets Excellence Trip

Your pictures were great. Thanks for the effort to post them. Can you tell us if you can walk or run on the beach for a couple of miles. Thanks.

Bella

Granby, Connecticut
Level Contributor
54 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Tons of Pictures from our Secrets Excellence Trip

You can definitely walk for quite a distance on the beach. I don't know if further down there are any areas where you can't go but, I know that it is considered a public beach in front of the resort.