We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Palms or Palm at Playa or Be Playa

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
43 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Palms or Palm at Playa or Be Playa

Choices, choices......... Lots of beach options, though from the reviews it looks like Playa Palms is the only one directly on the beach. They each look great and have similar pricing. I was in PDC in September and stayed at the Aldea Thai which was lovely. Going solo this time. Help please with my choice.

Level Contributor
299 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Palms or Palm at Playa or Be Playa

I absolutely love Playa Palms. The rooms are so charming and not one without an ocean view!

St Paul, MN
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
13,091 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Palms or Palm at Playa or Be Playa

Of the 3 I like Playa Palms the best, what a view. Nothing like being on the beach.

However I am intrigued by Palm at Playa. It has a lovely roof top pool with a view, and it's a new hotel.

I like the neighborhood at Be Playa, but when they first opened there was complaints about noise. Check the recent TA reviews and see if that has stopped. Playa palms use to have trouble with the nightclubs on 12 Calle, but they purchased new windows to help with that problem.

3. Re: Playa Palms or Palm at Playa or Be Playa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 10, 2014