We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADO Buses New Years Day

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Nottingham, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
ADO Buses New Years Day

Hello all,

I have been travelling to Belize for over 10 years now and always fly into Cancun but lay over in Playa before and after, travelling to/from Belize.

My next trip I land in Cancun on the 31st December and am laying over for 1 night and want to take the ADO bus down to Chetumal on New Years Day.

I have tried looking on ADO website and Booking as normal but, the website will not allow me to book anything in the New Year 2014.

Does anyone know if the ADO Buses are running New Years Day down to Chetumal.

Thanks in advance

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
44,741 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ADO Buses New Years Day

ADO always operates their full schedule on any holiday. They do not post their schedules far in advance. Normally they post about one month in advance and at that time you can book. ADO rarely makes schedule changes so you can be fairly certain the schedule will remain the same until you travel.

2. Re: ADO Buses New Years Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 25, 2014