We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gran porto real

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
gran porto real

Hi folks just to let you know there is building work going on at this hotel some ground floor rooms being remodeled lots of noise, we are moving to another hotel today still have 10days left so be warned.

WV
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gran porto real

We are staying at the GPR as well and yes, it is loud walking down the first floor corridors. But our room is a beach front walk out and we hear no noise coming from the renovations. They seem to have quite a bit of vacancies currently, so I would request to see the room and where it is located before checking in. Also, they seem to be making deals to upgrade for exchange privileges at the RPDC next door. Do it!!! Worth the extra in food and drink!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gran porto real

Just waiting for taxi to take us on to Cancun noise a little to much although none at our room but noisy around the pool area must say this is a very nice hotel and the staff are very helpful

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: gran porto real

I know there is a huge price difference in RPDC and GPR but we upgraded our ocean view room at RPDC for only an extra $120/night for the beach front walkout. To be honest with the on on off rain the past few days this category room has been a god sent. We don't have to run far before the rain hits and can get dry quick when we need it. It's had made our rainy days more enjoyable for sure. I honestly can't complain about the rain in the beachfront walkouts. Go in, go out, make a drink, go potty, eat, etc. And room service has arrived in no longer than 20 minutes. I am very happy despite the weather!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: gran porto real

Now. In cancun having a good time enjoy your holiday,at hotel gran caribe VIP 6 floor ocean view well done Thomas cook and Ellie the rep

Edited: 9:42 am, September 12, 2013
5. Re: gran porto real

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 14, 2014