We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

We decided to upgrade to the superior ocean front room- 8 year anniversary in December. For the ones who have stayed in these rooms, do you know if we can request a certain room or area with a spectacular view? I know the higher I am, the better the view. Also, do these rooms have a jacuzzi? We are so excited to have been able to upgrade. We had initially booked in the Riviera section but we are beach people and decided it is worth the cost for an awesome view and being steps away from the beach.

As far as the restaurants, is there anything close to the beach other than the snack bar with a nice view? I also read that you are limited to the number of reservations for dinner, is this true?

TIA!

Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
333 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

Hola HppyTravlr,

The only rooms with jacuzzi are the rooms located in the Riviera Section.

Would you be so kind to send me all your reservation information ( full names, dates and reservation number) to webrelations.playacar@sandos.com and I will take very good care of you!

Wishing you a great day!

Best Regards

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

Anyone?...

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

We stayed in the Riviera section and loved it, but some people don't like the walk and want to be closer to the room so they stay closer to the beach. The best way to get the room you want is to email Daniela at web relations. She is really nice and will accomodate you as best she can with the room you desire. We emailed web relations last year and they gave us exactly the room we were hoping for.

Teddington
Level Contributor
174 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

I agree with Lovingthesun - we arrive in 5 days and I have had a lot of email contact with Daniela, she has been very helpful with my many questions and requests!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

Great, thanks y'all!

San Francisco...
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

Do you have her email????

Gracias!!!!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

Hi, you can reach Daniella at the web relations email address in post #1. She is "web relations". :)

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
2,507 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

I believe the OP has already gone on her trip, OP posted back in July

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

Yes I believe so as well since the OP mentions a Dec trip. I was responding to post #6.

Happy travels all!

10. Re: Sandos Playacar Beach Front Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 08, 2015