We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aventura Spa & Xpu Ha Palace - pictures and reviews inside!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ambler...
Level Contributor
72 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Aventura Spa & Xpu Ha Palace - pictures and reviews inside!

I just stumbled upon these boards and wanted to share my pics and reviews of these 2 palace resorts with those who may be interested in going, or wax nostalgic with those of us who've already been.

I created a website with all my information http://home.comcast.net/~jkaelin and answers to a lot of questions that I've been asked as well.

I so enjoyed these resorts and love talking about them and helping others learn about them as well! We visited both resorts in May, 2003 for our honeymoon and then again in May, 2004 for our anniversary!

Please enjoy, hope you'll find the information helpful, and please let me know if I can answer any questions!!

California
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aventura Spa & Xpu Ha Palace - pictures and reviews inside!

Thanks for the pictures & reports. My H and I will be back in Nov. for our 2nd time. It's been two years and your pictures are helping me get by until we are back! I had questions on what has changed since we were last there but your reports answered them all! Thanks again!