We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandos Payacar Club.Select

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Sandos Payacar Club.Select

In the club select room do you get bottles of alcool?

Are there 2 private lounges for the club select?

Is the mini-bar restocked every day or every 2 days?

Thank you

Meridian, Idaho
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandos Payacar Club.Select

When we went to Sandos as Select club, we did get alcohol in the room. It was never restocked. If you click on my review, you can see the review and I posted a picture of the alcohol we received. tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150812-d153…

The other drinks in our fridge-soda and water-were restocked every day as long as we left a tip for the boy who did the stocking. Also, my stay was 2 years ago, not sure if something has changed.

The only select club private lounge we visited was the one in the meeting point. It has a/c and the drinks they made there were far superior the other bars.

Edited: 9:38 pm, July 14, 2013
Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandos Payacar Club.Select

Hi, I am wondering which room type you stayed in and if you recommend it? Any other details are also appreciated!

Thanks!

Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
333 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandos Payacar Club.Select

Dear franjp,

If you have booked a Select Club room ( adults only) we provide you a bottle of vodka, tequila and rum and also you can entry to the Premium Bars ( Meeting Point and Lobby).

All the mini bars in the Hotel are restocked every day.

Please send me all your booking information ( full names, dates and reservation number) at webrelations.playacar@sandps.com and I will take very good care of you.

Wishing you a great day!

Best Regards

Lansing, Michigan
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandos Payacar Club.Select

What other benefits does booking an "adults only" room have?

liverpool
Level Contributor
205 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandos Payacar Club.Select

I am glad to hear about the bottles of drinks in your room with the select club is this for all select clubs even the junior suite select club rooms.

6. Re: Sandos Payacar Club.Select

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, February 23, 2015