We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guests at the Iberostar Tucan?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Hampshire UK
Level Contributor
125 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Guests at the Iberostar Tucan?

Hi... we are off to the Tucan in a couple of weeks. My sister, who lives in The States, is meeting us there but she is staying in a condo further along the beach. Can we sign her in as a guest at the Tucan if we wanted to meet up there and have a meal at the hotel and pay for their meals etc

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Guests at the Iberostar Tucan?

She will have to buy a guest pass for the day. I don't know the cost, maybe someone else can help with that. We brought some things down for some locals and were told they had to buy a pass just to come on the property to get their things.

central Calif
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Guests at the Iberostar Tucan?

You should E-mail the resort and ask them the question.

Texas
Level Contributor
186 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guests at the Iberostar Tucan?

does anyone have the e-mail address to Tucan?

Thanks!!!!!

central Calif
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Guests at the Iberostar Tucan?

I E-mailed the resort and here is their response.

Thank you for your e-mail. Regarding your question I can inform you that your friends can visit you here at the hotel by buying a day pass or a night pass. Both have a charge of 560 pesos per person, with the day pass people are allowed to stay from 9 am up until 6 pm and a night pass from 6 pm until the nightclub closes at approximately 3 am. The pass allows the guests to use all our facilities, and have lunch(day pass) or dinner(night pass) at our buffet restaurants.

The passes can be purchased directly at the Front desk at the Iberostar Quetzal & Iberostar Tucan and can be paid in cash or with credit card. A photo ID would be required.

I hope this information is of help to you. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Catalina Cortez

Public Relations

Iberostar Tucán & Quetzal

central Calif
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Guests at the Iberostar Tucan?

Here is their E-mail address.

rrpptucque@iberostar.com.mx

6. Re: Guests at the Iberostar Tucan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 12, 2009