We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room numbers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alberta canada
Level Contributor
452 posts
Save Topic
Room numbers

Any trip advisor out there that can recommend good room numbers for Rui Palace Mexico. We do prefer 2nd or 3rd floor but don't want to face another building, like to have king bed and see through balcony with garden pool or courtyard view so any suggestions would be appreciated. Also how soon would you recommend emailing resort in advance for such request. Our travel agent also put this request in when we booked in Sept but just also want to make my own request as well. Leaving May 8 for 2 weeks in paradise!!!

alberta canada
Level Contributor
452 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Room numbers

Bump

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
8,771 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room numbers

pika, send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you a map of the resort with room #'s and which have see-through balconies. Also let me know if you've booked standard jr suite or superior jr suite. Good idea to contact the RPM about 2 weeks before you go, so now, with any requests. Generally the tour operators don't give the resorts a list of who's coming when until about a couple weeks before arrival.

Bayville, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room numbers

pika43, this is from yesterday.

B.C. Canada
Level Contributor
8,771 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room numbers

We've been in contact and she has the map.

Bayville, New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room numbers

Oh good Bob, I think I am TA overdosing the past couple of days. I thought I saw this post again today, I think I'm hallucinating lol.

6. Re: Room numbers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 23, 2014