We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Maroma. Junior Suite Ocean View room request?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
216 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Maroma. Junior Suite Ocean View room request?

Honeymooners booked for a Junior Suite Ocean View at the end of may. What building/floor should i request or will they upgrade us if possible because its our honeymoon? (except im sure everyones on their honeymoon though lol) When should i request it and whom should i email? Thanks

Oxford, UK
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Maroma. Junior Suite Ocean View room request?

Hi There

We too are going the SMB but at the begining of May - on our honeymoon. I emailed info.semrc@secretsresorts.com to speak with them about the romantic beach meal options. They responded very quickly and professionally

Hope that helps

Minnesota
Level Contributor
187 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Maroma. Junior Suite Ocean View room request?

Hello Doog~

SMB is totally booked at the end of May, so room requests may be difficult to honor at that time. Also, in speaking with different guests there, I do not know of anyone who was upgraded for free based on the fact that they were honeymooners (but it never hurts to try!) Snakebite, in the above post, offered a good email address. Another one you might try is for Rafael Cordova. He is actually the Resident Manager at SMB and would be the one to be able to make the final room assignments. His email address is: rcordova@secretsresorts.com. Since the resort will be full, I suggest you email Rafael as soon as possible! I will be there at the end of May also, so I will be sure to look for the honeymooners from Maui!

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
216 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Maroma. Junior Suite Ocean View room request?

I saw that too yet were completely sold out like the 20-25. Kind of weird for may? Any suggestions for a building or floor level?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
187 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Maroma. Junior Suite Ocean View room request?

I've always been partial to the top floor - best views and no noisy furniture moving around above you! As for the building, I've only stayed in Preferred Club, so hopefully someone else can help you out there! Personally, though, I would take whatever I could on the top floor regardless of the building! See you in May!

Avon, Connecticut
Level Contributor
395 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Maroma. Junior Suite Ocean View room request?

We just got back yesterday from SMB and loved it!! We were not in a preferred club room and stayed in block 15 on the 4th floor and it was perfect. Block 15 is the closest to the beach before the preferred club blocks, and the next closest is block 24 on the opposite side of the resort. Our room number was 1542 and it had a fabulous ocean view, as well as a great view of the resort. Good luck!

6. Re: Secrets Maroma. Junior Suite Ocean View room request?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 20, 2014