We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the first thing you do when you arrive:-)

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
liverpool
Level Contributor
93 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What is the first thing you do when you arrive:-)

As soon as we get in our room I Immediately put my swimming shorts on and dive into the Caribbean and then I know have arrived in Mexico! Just wondering about what other people do.

Texas
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: What is the first thing you do when you arrive:-)

JeffB-I like your idea of taking a shot on the way to the room, we usually wait until we jump in the pool or beach but why not change things up this year?! Every resort we've stayed at has their best bar near where we check-in, what better way to let them make a good 1st impression by asking for a shot of their best blanco tequila

north carolina
Level Contributor
221 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: What is the first thing you do when you arrive:-)

TripAdvisor forum SO needs a "like" button! I love some of your posts!

Taco pants and J loves Playa are crackin me up!!

BTW....the first thing I do is head for the beach to feel the sand between my toes!! 83 days and counting!!!!!

Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
43. Re: What is the first thing you do when you arrive:-)

The first thing I always do is stop at La Floresta on the drive down for some shrimp tacos!

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: What is the first thing you do when you arrive:-)

I do the same - go to the beach and swim in the perfect Caribbean Sea! Goinf again in August and cannot wait!

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: What is the first thing you do when you arrive:-)

Take off my watch, put everything in the safe and grab a beer and go to the beach to stick my toes in the sand!

46. Re: What is the first thing you do when you arrive:-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 19, 2014