We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa de Chocolate....

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,202 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Casa de Chocolate....

The duo chocolate mousse was absolutely delicious. If I had found this place earlier in our vacation I would have had a different dessert there every night. I think it is on the corner of calle 4 and Ave 15. Or close. So, so good. :)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa de Chocolate....

Ive seen a couple of posts about this place. What exactly do they serve? Is it like a coffee shop style with desserts & hot chocolate? We are staying all inclusive in September but I would like to go eat out on a few occasions and just placing what we would visit for.. Would we go for dessert after eating in a restaurant or is it more call in for a treat during the day?

bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,202 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa de Chocolate....

They had a couple of small tables out front, kind of on the street. The shop is pretty small. I didn't notice what beverages they may have sold. All of the desserts looked fancy, but the place itself was not. I plan to work my way through as many desserts as I can on my next trip, based on the one delicious dessert I had. :)

Chicago
Level Contributor
728 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa de Chocolate....

During the day time, they have coffee and a beautiful looking selection of chocolate desserts. My husband had one (a moussy one) and the bite I had of his was delicious. The inside smells really good too. Unfortunately, since I am diabetic, I only had a small bite! Otherwise I would have ordered a couple of items.

4. Re: Casa de Chocolate....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 14, 2014