We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago, Illinois
10 posts
Weather

We're leaving for PDC on Friday. Yea!!!! The weather does not look great. Can anyone there confirm?

Shreveport...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
1 review
1. Re: Weather

Check out the web cams. There are links on the right of this page coincidentally labeled "webcams".

Canada
Level Contributor
6,331 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Weather

All though it has been unusually cold at nite, the daytime weather of late has been FANTASTIC and the wind has finally died down!

Chicago, Illinois
10 posts
3. Re: Weather

Thanks!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
46,634 posts
4. Re: Weather

34: 1st time?

I'll stick up for Katz on this one

What bad weather

It says 0 precipitation, mostly sunny, highs into the high 20s

myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day.m…

Windsor Ontario
Level Contributor
778 posts
22 reviews
5. Re: Weather

Never go by what is on the weather network. Don't worry. You may need a light sweater at night but it is better then the winter coat I have to wear now. We were there last week and the days were nice and hot. Have a great time. Wish I was still there.

Shreveport...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
1 review
6. Re: Weather

I miss Katz.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
15,045 posts
60 reviews
7. Re: Weather

I have heard it has been very cool at nights lately. Funny for so late in the winter. And March is the windiest month on this coast.

East coast Mexico is not the place to go in winter for reliable sunny and hot weather, you rolls your dice, you takes your chances. But next week, historically, should be pretty good weather. Just windy.

East Central Indiana
Level Contributor
293 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Weather

341lmh... you and I have about 10 inches of snow today, so sun and no snow is all that matter at this point! Enjoy your trip!

Canada
Level Contributor
6,331 posts
21 reviews
9. Re: Weather

Rissask, funny, and probably true.

Jan and Feb were the windiest months I have ever experienced here, So far March has been the best as far as wind, exceptions to every rule I guess.

10. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 08, 2014