We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand sunset princess

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
209 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Grand sunset princess

We have booked a junior suite for march, will we be able to use the beds by the pool and also on the beach. Also the chill out section, i know you have to pay for this, but can anyone use these , who has not booked in the adults only section????Thanks in advance.

murillo
Level Contributor
6,009 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand sunset princess

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150812-i23-k612852…

you just missed by a couple days...

Windsor Ontario
Level Contributor
761 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand sunset princess

We also booked the junior suite. Can anyone tell me if I should bring my own hairdyer or are the ones provided strong enough?

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand sunset princess

Heat-Seeker-7 .... Young lady I believe you will be staying in the junior suite deluxe !! not sure about their dryers but you can always borrow your friends if need be.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
162 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand sunset princess

great question about the hairdryers! I don't want to pack mine but will have room - if you girls are back before the 24th please do let me know how they were!

Windsor Ontario
Level Contributor
761 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand sunset princess

We are going on the 22cnd. I have one I can bring just won't if I don't need to. I have been to resorts that have dryers that take forever and some that are great. Deluxe hey? lol

murillo
Level Contributor
6,009 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand sunset princess

watch a video on u tube about your room ...people walk through with their video camera and you may see one...lol I've watched the ones in the platinum section...thats where i'll be , either in the jacuzzi inside ..or out :-)

7. Re: Grand sunset princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 14, 2014