We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas at Iberostar tucan

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
cornwall, england
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Christmas at Iberostar tucan

Hi, can anyone tell me what to expect at Christmas in terms of entertainment, gala nights, food etc. Also is it likely to be overcrowded? Also anyone have an e-mail address for the hotel? Many thanks for any advice

michigan
Level Contributor
648 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas at Iberostar tucan

Yes, Xmas break at all the resorts will be very crowded. We stayed at the IB Del Mar beginning of Dec. last year, and visited tucan/quetzal one day. They had all their resorts beautifully decorated for Xmas, but I don't know what special things they do day of. My suggestion would be to flip back several pages on the reviews, and find the ones from that time frame. You can also check this site for excellent info on all things Iberostar, you should be able to get any email address you need from there:

www.iberostar-board.com/boards/index.php

central Calif
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas at Iberostar tucan

Here is the E-mail and Phone #s

rrpptucque@iberostar.com.mx

011-52-9848772000

We just got back last night after 2 weeks there if you have any other questions I will try to help.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
8,671 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas at Iberostar tucan

We were at the IB Del Mar this past Christmas. They had a Gala Buffet on Chrismas Eve with lobster and shrimp cocktail, etc. On Christmas Day they cooked paella on the beach and Santa arrived via jet ski. There was dancing on the beach and all sorts of games.

cornwall, england
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas at Iberostar tucan

thank you all for your help, and happy travelling yourselves!!

5. Re: Christmas at Iberostar tucan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 11, 2009