After looking at 8 million pics and reading 9 million reviews we are more confused than ever.
We are 2 couples about 30 years old and our priorities are:
1. Nice Beach
2. Nice Facilities (Pool, Restaurants, etc) Newer is a plus.
3. The clientele, we are looking for a good mix of fun and relaxation. We don't want a bunch of spring breaker types throwing up on us but also don't want to be playing bingo and clasical music trivia.
4. Good Food
We seem to be gravitating towards the following:
1. Iberostar Paraiso Lindo, is the beach good? Is the food good enough?
2. Royal Hideaway, is the beach still there?? Is it fun or will we play bingo? Worth the money?
3. RIU Palace, Riviera Maya, Beach good? Food?
We'd greatly appreciate any advice, especially from anybody who has stayed at more than one of these resorts and can make a comparison.