We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which All Inclusive Resort should we choose?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
LA
8 posts
Save Topic
Which All Inclusive Resort should we choose?

After looking at 8 million pics and reading 9 million reviews we are more confused than ever.

We are 2 couples about 30 years old and our priorities are:

1. Nice Beach

2. Nice Facilities (Pool, Restaurants, etc) Newer is a plus.

3. The clientele, we are looking for a good mix of fun and relaxation. We don't want a bunch of spring breaker types throwing up on us but also don't want to be playing bingo and clasical music trivia.

4. Good Food

We seem to be gravitating towards the following:

1. Iberostar Paraiso Lindo, is the beach good? Is the food good enough?

2. Royal Hideaway, is the beach still there?? Is it fun or will we play bingo? Worth the money?

3. RIU Palace, Riviera Maya, Beach good? Food?

We'd greatly appreciate any advice, especially from anybody who has stayed at more than one of these resorts and can make a comparison.

Thanks,

Matt

LA
8 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Which All Inclusive Resort should we choose?

Thanks a lot for all of your responses, we decided on Secrets Capri, it seems to be the best choice for the mix of quality, fun and beach that we are looking for... and of course price. We'll see if we're right in a couple months.

Anybody do the scuba diving at Capri? :)

Thanks,

Matt

san diego, ca
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Which All Inclusive Resort should we choose?

have a great trip. secrets capri has gotten many rave reviews!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,875 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Which All Inclusive Resort should we choose?

As a note to a previous poster I will also recommend the Palladium. I was there is April for my fourth trip. Something for evryone.

You can read my trip report on this site (wouldn't let me post the link - it's under Colonial) or here

http://home.comcast.net/~palladiuminfo/AnneColonial2006.doc