We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryan Intl Airlines

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Springfield...
3 posts
Save Topic
Ryan Intl Airlines

Last year we flew out of St. Louis into Cancun on USA3000, this year we fly Ryan. Can anyone tell me if Ryan is comparable to USA3000? Just wondering if there will be a movie and a meal like there was on USA3000.

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Cancun
Level Contributor
5,974 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryan Intl Airlines

I flew on Ryan in feb and mar..The ones that I flew on had sandwiches available, at a extra cost..They offered a movie, but you had to purchase ear phones..

All in all it was a good experience, and I will most likely use them again..By the way the vacation package was purchased thru Funjet...

Springfield...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryan Intl Airlines

Thanks for the reply. One more question......Can we bring our own headphones or are they a special kind so we will have to purchase them thru the airline?

Southern Illinois
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryan Intl Airlines

There is a lot of difference, I thought. On Ryan, you get 1/2 oz of pretzels and a can of Coke. USA had choice of small meals. No movie on Ryan. USA had full length movie. You can use regular headphones. Ryan offered beer and snacks for a big price.

Springfield...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryan Intl Airlines

I was able to track down a phone number for Ryan Intl Airlines Customer Service and was assured by them that there was an in-flight movie. I was told that meals are offered at a cost of about $5.00.

My next challenge will to make sure all 7 of us can get seats together.

It's a first flight for my two kids and we can't wait!