We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Playa Del Carmen Feb 2013

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Trip to Playa Del Carmen Feb 2013

Should we take the ferry and go visit Cozumel. Can you tell me why we should do it?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Playa Del Carmen Feb 2013

Great snorkeling off the beach in Cozumel. IMHO better then Playa.

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
771 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Playa Del Carmen Feb 2013

When I go to Playa del Carmen I am going to visit the island. I hear the snorkelling is great and the beaches are lovely. Also, it would be nice to put on my list as a place I have visited.

Mentioned in this post
Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Orangeville...
Level Contributor
21 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Playa Del Carmen Feb 2013

Ya snoking on Cozemel should be way better. 2nd lagerst reef in the world. Im going to playa del Camen end of march would like to snorkle Cozomel. Only 27K to cross. Must be some packages to go over? Any info would be apreciated.

4. Re: Trip to Playa Del Carmen Feb 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 17, 2014