We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viva Wyndham maya wifi

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
essex
Level Contributor
372 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Viva Wyndham maya wifi

Was wondering if this hotel has wifi ?

Also is the beach bar on the beach or set back

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
1,346 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viva Wyndham maya wifi

they have wifi but u have to buy the time...it was really expesive as i recall the beach bar is set back i believe...been to both azteca and maya

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
263 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viva Wyndham maya wifi

I just back from Viva Wyndham Maya. They have wifi in Lobby. Last year they had wifi by the pool bar and that cover some beach area, but this year pool wifi did not work at all. In the Lobby wifi was free, but in the evenings it was hard to connect as there were a lot of guests trying to do that. They also have premium wifi, but you have to pay for that. In the mornings wifi was good.

Beach bar is very close to the beach - maybe 60feet or so from the end of the beach.

Edited: 4:57 pm, January 10, 2013
essex
Level Contributor
372 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viva Wyndham maya wifi

Many thanks for the replys, last place we went didn't have a beach bar and was a pain if you wanted a drink while sitting on the beach

4. Re: Viva Wyndham maya wifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 13, 2014