We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
198 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

weather is great, drinks flowing and I am able to answer any questions you may have about AZUL FIVES resort

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

I looking forward to reading about your impressions of Azul Fives. We are booked for December and since this will be our first trip to this resort, it will be interesting to read about your experiences there.

Have a great time.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
198 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

We will be posting a full review after we return to Calgary

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

Ditto travelling in december also with a 3 year old and 6 month old so would be interested in how family orientated it is.....

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

Kid friendly.... Absolutely! Granted we were there for their grand opening-2 yrs ago, our daughter loved the kids club! It's all fisher price little people themed, so it's definitely geared to the little ones. All the restaurants had nice high chairs, kids toys etc. Nice zero entry pool at the end of the winding pool near the rooms. Pool near the beach is a little deep for the under 5 age group.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

Good timing on being there and not here. There has been a snowfall warning since yesterday and there's about 10 feet of snow on the ground. I'd like to be where you are right now.

Looking forward to our Azul Fives holiday even more today. Could you tell me if Playa del Carmen is within walking distance on the beach? Would it be a nice leisurely walk or are there obstacles along the way?

Enjoy your trip.

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
1,754 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

I doubt that you can walk from Fives to Playa. We took a cab and it was a fairly long ride. You can still walk the beach, but just not to Playa. Enjoy!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

Thanks for posting. Going to AF next week. Does the resort have WiFi? Thanks in advance

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

Thanks for posting. Going to AF next week. Does the resort have WiFi? Thanks in advance

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
198 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

they have WiFi, but it is at an extra charge, either $10 US per day or $50 US per week, speeds were good though, and you get good coverage in rooms and around the pools

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
198 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: at AZUL FIVES, any questions?

We did not attempt to walk into Playa Del armen, but I heard it would take about an hour to walk there on the beach